Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Facebook Campaign

Facebook Campaign--University X-Y:
    For my Facebook Campaign I decided to create a page about the differences and similarities in generations X and Y. In the end my page didn't work as I had hoped it would.

What didn't work was whenever I posted an article from my phone it didn't go to the right page. also when i tried to cross promote on my Instagram it didn't catch so after the post being up for six weeks I took it down. What I found was what worked was when I was posting directly from my laptop I had a more successful reach to people (my mother mainly). Also what I found worked was when I did an un-traditional cross promotion through snapchat I got four likes which I found interesting.

What I learned from this whole experience is the power of outreach and how social media has created a whole new network.









No comments:

Post a Comment